New Balance Jamie Foy #306 Black/Brown
A signature Jamie Foy pro model, the New Balance Numeric 306 returns in a phantom black colorway, with brown leather details. The combination uppers feature faded black suede panels, while mesh panels offer breathability. A hidden rubber underlay provides exceptional durability, while a plush footbed and a gusseted tongue work together for a comfortable locked-in feel. The vulcanized skate shoe has a grippy herringbone outsole, and gives you enhanced boardfeel with less rubber near the forefoot.
- 306 Phantom & Brown Skate Shoes from New Balance Numeric.
- Signature Jamie Foy pro model.
- Suede, leather, and textile upper.
- Internal hidden toe protection layer for added durability.
- White leather trim with logo detailing on sidewalls and back of heel.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable mesh-lined interior.
- Lace up closure.
- Closed-cell polyurethane insert for impact protection.
- Genuine Gum rubber N-Durance outsole for grip and durability.
- Tapered crating in heel for weight reduction.
- Vulcanized construction for optimal board feel.
- New Balance Numeric logo detailing throughout.
Size & Fit:
- Unisex US shoe sizing.
- Fit: True to size.
- Width: Fits as expected.
- Low-profile design.
- Interior elastic tongue gusset for snug fit.
Answer your customers' common questions
List a frequently asked question
Then provide an answer that will help your customer make an informed purchase.